We are super excited about connecting with Student Life for their Daytona Beach summer camp. Over 5,000 middle and high school students will rally together for an encounter with Christ unlike any other. We'll join Craig Groeschel, D.A. Horton, Rend Collective, Elevation Worship as we dive into the book of Exodus in pursuit of the Great I AM.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much is the total cost of camp and where do I pay? The total cost of camp is $400 per student. A $50 deposit will reserve a student's spot. Please note we only have 40 total spots available! All deposits are to be made via the link provided at the bottom of this page. That full amount is due by Wednesday, June 27th.
- Will there be any fundraisers? YES! We are planning to hold another yard sale in March along with a banquet dinner in May. Dates will be released soon.
- Where are we staying?
We are staying at the Hilton, their host location, right across the street from the Dayton Beach Convention Center. These rooms are equipped with 2 queen sized beds, so we will be sleeping 4 per room. Each room also comes with a mini refrigerator that we will use to hold their lunch supplies, along with any snacks they choose to bring.
- Will there be an adult chaperone in every room?
NO. Unfortunately, we never have enough leaders to place in every room. We will do our best to make sure all younger students have an adult in their room or strategically placed in the room next door. Students will be on a buddy system for the week and won't be allowed to leave our designated areas without being in large groups.
- Which adult leaders are going?
Unfortunately, I do not know yet. Our desire is to have as many of our team as possible attend camp with us. Rest assured we will have both male and female adult leaders going.
- What is the food situation?
The hotel we are staying is has a continental breakfast. We are going to prepare food to be served in the rooms for lunch and have built into the camp price $10 per night for us to go to fast food restaurants within walking distance of our hotel.
- How are we getting there?
We will either be taking our VLC charter bus or renting a school bus from American Heritage High School.
FOR MORE INFO ON STUDENT LIFE CAMPS CLICK HERE
- - - -
please note there are 2 separate links that need to be filled out
REGISTER HERE PAY HERE
reserve your spot with a $50 deposit today
- - - -